What Makes Accelerated Academy Different Than Other 10-Week Programs?
There are dental assisting schools everywhere, so choosing the right one to go to can seem like a daunting task. How do you know you’re choosing the right school? Which one is going to treat you like a person and not a number?
Here are three ways Accelerated Academy can give you peace of mind:
1. Our school's core values are centered around serving others! We strive to follow our five core values every day:
- Work as unto the lord: Colossians 3:23 states “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters”
- People Matter: we celebrate others’ success, care for and love each other, and forgive each other.
- Enjoy the Process: we choose to have a great attitude, appreciate positive change, and we’re willing to have fun
- Hungry to Grow: we are humble, eager to learn, and approachable
- Passion to Perform: we are dependable, consistent, and motivated.
- All of these values come back to serving others. We are excited to help our students every step of the way!
2. Career services training
- Our Career Services course is constantly improving based on feedback from our students, and we are coming with some big changes this year! In addition to that, you will have direct access to our Career Services Coach, Ms. Ashley. She embodies our core values and goes above and beyond for each student.
- Check out our blog dedicated to how our career services department supports our students!
3. Our financial services department is powered by real people
- Ms. Linsay and Ms. Misty make up our financial services department, and they love to help others! Our students come from all backgrounds and have unique financial needs, and Linsay and Misty understand and celebrate that.
- When you call our Financial department, you will always get a real person who will take the time to understand your situation and help you find a solution!
All of these things help us work to serve our students and instructors the best we can! Interested in learning more? Give us a call at (844) 727-3755 or email email@example.com for more info!